Thursday, June 5, 2014

Day 15: coming to terms with the term

Today is the last day before heading back to the states and to get a new phone, thank you to whom ever stole it.  I have had such a better trip because I have not been tethered to that stupid device, although I was the person taking pictures with my iPad if I was not carrying my big camera.  WOW that was a lot of "I" in that last sentence.  Some things that I have learned about Ireland was that they, as a whole are proud people.  They love deeply both their family and the their country.  There was not a place that I went that I did not seeing this passion, even in the countryside.  The future for Ireland is looking strong and as a business community they are putting many steps in place to insure the success of their country.  Working with my team, I found more humility, as we went through the process of our project.  I could have not asked for a better company to work with, Groupnos will be a company that has big things coming their way.  Thank you to all that put this together.  Jan as a the leader of this rowdy bunch, Shereen for organizing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment