Friday, May 30, 2014

Day 9: Belfast

The journey to Belfast was an eye opener, once we got here.  That's not because everyone was sleeping on the bus.  I spent the bus ride watching classmates bobbing up and down as they were fighting the desire to sleep; the drown of the bus soothed them.  Once in Bealfast we arrived at the Innovation center (http://www.nisp.co.uk), whiched backed up to the birth that the Titanic was constructed in 1908. 

We had a day of speeches lined up, after a short tour of the docks we piled into a room and got started.  This was my favorite day of talks, compared to the talks in Dublin.  The reason that I found these speeches much more informative, felt that I was getting information from people that had struggled and succeeded.  Dublin was more of people still struggling.  I am still reflecting on the talks and will probably add some more later. 



These are some boys I met while exploring the town.



No comments:

Post a Comment