Sunday, May 25, 2014

Day 4: Seaside, Football

Today some of the group and I wondered up to a little fishing town called Howth, which was recommended to me from the guy that sat next to me on the plane.  We walked around the town for a few hours and found ourselves restaurant that was new to the Howth area and enjoyed a meal.  It was great to hang out with a smaller group today getting to know more of them on a more personal level.  It was nice getting to see the other areas outside of Dublin, I love exploring but I like the small town feel.  Tomorrow we head out to the University College Dublin where we will be for the week.

By the sea along the jetty behind me is referred to Ireland's eye







cool old abandoned church right in the center of the town of Howth





FOOTBALL J

Junior National Team


Pride for their team and country





The Turkish fan celebrating Turkey's goal with flares, Notice all of the security that is surrounding them. 




It was a rough game for the Irish

No comments:

Post a Comment